Bryce Wong X See See Motor Vest
Bryce "The Sandman" Wong is a Portland based artist best known for distorting the mundane, the cool, the original and the new... his work is an ever moving, warped and flowing piece of art through illustrations using ink, pencil, markers and whatever else he can get his hands on. The flow is why Wong hit home with us.... Morphing See See's iconic Smiley graphic made us remember why we keep doing what we do... for the change. All collab pieces of this collection are limited editions to our collection, so grab em while ya can and enjoy the ride.
- 12-ounce, firm hand, 100% ring spun cotton duck canvas
- Water-repellent and wind-resistant
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Rib knit collar
- Brass center-front zipper with interior storm flap
- Interior pocket with hook and loop closure
- Two large insulated lower-front pockets
- Locker loop
- Drop tail hem
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on left pocket
- Sizes run true
This artwork features the iconic photo by Ehren McGee aka DANGER EHREN, photographed at Dirtquake USA 2017. "Push the Little Daisies and make the JIMMY come up"