Just about the best little bar-end mirror around. Strong enough to drop your bike on, solid mounting, completely vibration free, and with convex glass so you can really see whats behind you. Requires a Mirror Adaptor unless you have extra space at the end of your bars.
- Convex mirrors with automotive-quality glass
- 6061 T-6 aluminum CNC-machined billet construction
- Black anodized or silver finish with stainless hardware
- Rubber mounted to reduce vibration
- Will fit most handlebar/clip-ons with an outer diameter of 7/8" (requires 3/8" of bare bar outboard of the grip/throttle assembly)
- Optional internal mirror adapter kits allow mirror to mount to internal end of smooth bore, hollow handlebars; 7/8” adapter PART #0641-0013 I.D. range: .475” min. to .750” max., 7/8” adapter PART #0641-0181 I.D. range: .610” min. to .750” max. and 1” adapter PART #0641-0162 I.D. range: .720” min. to .876” max.
- Blindsight mirror intended to be used in conjunction with left-side mirror or stock mirrors to help reveal blind spots
- LS (lane splitter) version is retractable/folding
- Sold each
- Made in the U.S.A.