The Crissman Overshirt was introduced by Dehen this year in a raw selvedge denim that's sure to take on great character over the years, and easily become a new Dehen classic for future generations.
- 13-Ounce Red-line Selvedge Denim woven at Cone Mills in North Carolina.
- Reinforced elbow construction
- Two chest pockets
- Lower double welt hand pockets
- Snap closure at neck
- Keyhole buttonholes throughout
- 100% cotton lined interior accents
- Single inside pocket
- Made in Portland, Oregon USA
- Model is 5'10", 145 lbs, 38" chest, and wears a size small
- Garment fits true to size
- View Size Chart