Back in the days when Knuckleheads, Flatheads und Panheads were new machines a club sweater was indispensable biker outfit. Many of the original motorcycle club sweaters in the 1930’s and 1940’s were made by Dehen, and it is the only original US manufacturer that has survived to make the same sweaters today. Just like in the past Dehen sweaters are hand crafted from start to finish. They are made from extra heavy 100% worsted wool knit and feature a Talon turtle zip. The distinctive wide knit cuffs and waistband keep out wind and cold and prevent riding up of the sweater.
- Vintage style turtle zip motorcycle sweater
- Extra heavy four end jersey knit
- Vintage style Talon zipper pull
- 100% worsted wool
- Made in Portland, Oregon USA
- Please allow up to two weeks for production of this item, as they are made per order.